Pages

11/02/2011

Just a little update!

It's officially winter here in my area! We already had a 10 inches of snow last Saturday. And since the trees are still leafy, we got lots of broken branches due to the excess snow weight and so major electricity outages. Good news our neighborhood didn't suffer that as a lot around.

In front of our house - 10/29/2011

It was Halloween last Monday. And since we don't celebrate Halloween, hubby picked the girls early from school last Friday because we didn't want them to attend the party. No Halloween means no costumes, and no trick or treat. Hubby and I talked to the girls and they were very understanding! They never complained. I was so proud of them. Hubby was so proud of them too, so he wanted to reward them. We went to the mall yesterday and they got to pick the toys they wanted. They both deserved them! 

Today is our 10th wedding anniversary! Man, we are getting old! But as long as we are getting old together, it's okay. I just can't believe a decade has passed already! 
 
Hubby just came back home with this lovely cake!

Eid is almost here! I'm done with Eid shopping for the whole family. I'm so excited about this Eid because it's on a Sunday. It has been a while since we had the Eid on a weekend. I have some nice plans for the Eid this year. I'll be posting pictures inshallah. We'll be fasting on Saturday inshallah. Fasting Arafa day is one of my favorite things about Eid Al-Adha. I keep remembering the Eid when we were actually on Arafat two years ago. I miss these days a lot. I always pray to get the chance to perform Hajj again.  

Eid Mubarak to you all in advance!


5 comments:

  1. the snow looks cool and the cake looks delicious .

    Happy anniversary my dear and wish you great and a happy long marriage :)

    and Eid Mubarak inshAllah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary susu ,many happy returns insha2ALLAH,

    ADH7AMUBARAK MY DEAR
    ما شاء الله....ثلج واعياد...ربنا يسعدكم ويهنيكم
    كل عام وانتم جميعاً بخير

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wafa',

    Eid Mubarak 7abibti!
    Medina is empty now after being so busy with hujjaj, right?

    Thaanks for your sweet wishes! Hope you have a great Eid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nissan,

    Shukran ya amar! Eid Mubarak to you and your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, it's . Now we can go to the holly mosque as we wish. But they will be back soon probably next week. Love them and love their visit :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name. Thanks for commenting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...