Pages

8/05/2011

Ramadan Mubarak!

I hope everyone's Ramadan is going well! Mine is good so far alhamdulellah. The first couple of days were too long but it's getting smoother with the days passing. May Allah make it easy on all of us, and accept our fasting and prayers in this month.

Since I spend a quality time in the kitchen during Ramadan, I will try to share some of the recipes on my cooking blog. I will leave you now with some pictures for the dishes I made so far.


 Fattoush

 Freekeh with chicken

 Veg. soup

Sambousek 

  
 Kofta with tahini sauce and basmati rice

 
 Qatayef

  Knafeh - cup cake style :)

1 comment:

  1. I loooove your cupcake style Knafeh- what a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name. Thanks for commenting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...