Pages

4/20/2010

Nightmares!

I have been having bad dreams that wake me up in the middle of the night for a week now. Last night was the second night in a row. I had a bad one that woke me up at 5:00 am today, but I guess it was a good timing to pray Fajr, so I was not that mad. But the night before, I woke up at 2:00 am and I was really upset from the dream and I couldn't go back to bed. I think what makes my nights worse is the bad allergy I'm having now which makes sleeping, even without nightmares, a challenge.

As soon as I wake up, I try to forget about the dream. I keep telling my self it's nothing and that dreams just reflect some of the worries, stress, and mixed thoughts I have during the day. Therefore, no need to think about any dream interpretation.

I admit I have been recently emotionally imbalanced and I have too many things to blame. At least it feels good when you have something to blame. My biggest "daymare" nowadays is finishing my dissertation. I have been working on it for a while, and I can't wait till I finish it. I know I'm getting too close but I won't feel relieved until I'm DONE. No need to talk about having a family and studying at the same time, I guess all of you know how hard it is! Despite all that, I always try to be optimistic and positive :)

Positively talking, I feel happy today. The bad dream woke me up at 5:00 am, but I was not upset at all. I prayed Fajr, read some Quran, and then woke up my husband to pray. We both were so awake and HUNGRY, so we went downstairs and fixed some cereal for a very early breakfast. Our day was absolutely off to a good start, and I hope yours too. It didn't take too long for my daughters to wake up too with all the noise we were making downstairs :)

My husband and my older daughter just left to work and school. Now I need to get ready to drop off my younger one at school on my way to meet my girlfriends. We are having breakfast at Panera.

I think that's it for today. I might come back later today with some recipes. I have some recipes that I wanted to post for a while now, but I didn't have time or mood to do so. So check later if you're interested in some recipes.

Take care,
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name. Thanks for commenting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...