Pages

3/23/2010

A little about me...

Following the tag my friends started, here is a little about me. I'm Palestinian who was born and raised in Amman, Jordan. I have been married for 8.5 years, and I have two beautiful girls (7 and 4 years old). I moved to US with my husband few days after the wedding. My husband and the girls are the best thing happened to me ever.

Right now, I'm working on my PhD in Industrial Engineering. I'm supposed to finish soon, YEAH, I hope soon :) During my spare time, I like to do shopping, try new recipes, redecorate my house, and to hang out with friends.

OK, what else? I like dark chocolate, Mocha, bright colors, and colorful hijabs. I also love shopping, and shopping for makeup, clothes, shoes, and handbags is my favorite :)

I guess that's it. I hope this post helped to get you know more about me.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name. Thanks for commenting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...